Full-Service, Compassionate Support
Memory issues and dementia are common as we grow older, but they can make living alone isolating, difficult, and even dangerous. At Arbor Oaks Senior Living, our Memory Care program is designed to provide personalized support and care for our residents with cognitive impairments.
Our services and programs for our Memory Care residents are based on scientific practices that provide stability and security while engaging their minds and bodies. Our staff undergoes specialized dementia training and is equipped with advanced training to build trusting relationships while providing the specialized care our residents need.
In addition to ongoing professional medical aid, our team at Arbor Oaks focuses on providing your loved one with a safe, home-like space so they’ll always feel comfortable and safe.
Your loved one deserves the best. Come see how our community can support their physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
Highly-Train Staff Who Truly Care
Our Memory Care staff are specially trained to provide the best care to our residents. Each team member undergoes our Enriching Connections training program, where they’re taught how to properly care for patients with cognitive issues. This scientifically-based program shows our staff how to provide flexible, personalized, and respectful care that maintains our residents’ dignity.
Before your loved one enters our Memory Care program, we recommend meeting with one of our registered nurses to determine their required level of care. This meeting gives our specialized team the time to customize your family member’s care to address all their unique needs.
We’ll work closely with you and your loved one to provide a thorough assessment and design a plan that provides the best support.
At Arbor Oaks, we can assist our Memory Care residents with:
- Personal hygiene
- Medication assistance
- Transferring assistance
Enriching Connections is our science-based, dementia-specific training program for our Memory Care staff. This training gives our team members the tools and resources to properly care for our residents with memory loss. Enriching Connections focuses on:
- Relationships & Community: Everyone is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our organizational leaders are actively involved and committed to providing personalized care.
- Certification & Training for Staff: All management and memory care staff members are certified through the Alzheimer’s Association and have completed additional dementia-specific training.
- Services: Families and nursing staff work together to create plans that promote individual preferences, independence, and dignity.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: We focus on maintaining our residents’ best quality of life through Inspire Wellness for Life.
- Environment: Our team is dedicated to making continual improvements so that every Tealwood community is a dementia-friendly environment.
- Accountability: We monitor our processes, plans, and culture to maintain the highest standards of care.
- It has become unsafe for them to live alone.
- Their health is at risk.
- Their needs are beyond your ability to care for.
- The structure and social interaction in a community would benefit them.
Community Services & Amenities
The services and amenities at Arbor Oaks are specifically designed to provide comfort, support, and stability to our Memory Care residents. Our wide range of services include:
- A private studio apartment
- 3 daily nutritious, chef-prepared meal plans available
- Access to housekeeping, personal laundry, & linen services
- Health monitoring by our trained nursing staff
- Individualized social & recreational programs
- Assistance to & from meals & activities
- Regular physician visits
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Group activities
- Outdoor seating
- Whirlpool spa
- Attached garage stalls
- Community and socializing rooms
- Computers with internet access
- Bistro/pub room to socialize and play games
- Private dining if you wish to entertain friends and family
Our Memory Care apartments are professionally designed to provide our residents with a safe, homey environment.
- Custom blinds
- Walk-in showers
- All utilities (except telephone), including cable & Wi-Fi
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- Controlled access entry system
- Emergency response system
- Daily check-in system
Why Choose Us?
What’s life without a little adventure? Arbor Oaks features an ever-changing list of community events to engage you mentally, physically, and spiritually! Experience fun-filled afternoons involving stretching, yoga, bingo, music, game shows, and so much more!
At Arbor Oaks, you get to live life the way you deserve. Our lifestyle options are designed to address your every need, no matter what. And as your needs change, so do our lifestyle plans.
What’s life without a little adventure? Arbor Oaks features an ever-changing list of community events to engage you mentally, physically, and spiritually! Experience fun-filled afternoons involving stretching, yoga, bingo, music, game shows, and so much more!Learn More
At Arbor Oaks, you get to live life the way you deserve. Our lifestyle options are designed to address your every need, no matter what. And as your needs change, so do our lifestyle plans.Learn More
It’s never been so obvious how important health and safety are. We’ve enhanced our disinfection procedures and safety protocols to provide the best for our residents at Arbor Oaks.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Access our community from Hanson Boulevard and 155th Lane NW. We’re located in a quiet neighborhood in Andover with easy access to shopping, dining, and medical clinics.
- Executive Director: Shaelee Reichstadt [email protected]
- Marketing Director: Kathy Besst [email protected]
Our Address1640 155th Lane NW
Andover, MN 55304